1. WHEN THINGS GO BAD, always remember: It could be worse.
2. NEVER, NEVER GIVE UP. Keep working on your speech and your life.
3. NEVER LOSE YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR. Laugh at yourself, laugh with others.
4. STEM DEPRESSION by thinking of, reaching out to and helping others.
5. DO UNTO OTHERS as you would have them do unto you.
6. PRAY, not for God to cure you but to help you help yourself.
Words of Wisdom from Kirk Douglas.
Kirk Douglas says having a stroke made him appreciate life more. “I’m still alive,” the 85-year-old actor said. “The sky is bluer, the trees are greener. People talk of heaven, but maybe this is heaven and we don’t know it.”
Kirk Douglas constructed his new outlook and survival upon these 4 great human values:
1. The love of his wife, Anne, and his four sons.
2. His intuitive conviction that laughter truly is the best medecine.
3. His immersion in the Bible study.
4. The gratification of reaching out and helping others.